Countable hosts a discussion with leaders navigating the turbulent socio-political waters impacting their stakeholders.
Gain insights into how companies can come out of these times stronger and more purposefully, with:
- Ken Beaulieu, ANA Center for Brand Purpose
- Beth Grous, Cheif People Officer, TripAdvisor
- Mark Levy, Employee Experience pioneer at Airbnb
How can companies support their stakeholder ecosystem?
The Countable Advocacy Toolkit includes
- First Thing’s First: Provide Support Before You Build an Advocacy Platform
- The Three Fundamentals of Building an Advocacy Platform
- Four Rules of Community Mobilization
- Case Studies: How Three Companies Used Stakeholder Advocacy to Achieve Impact
- Solutions: Quickly Activate Your Advocacy Campaign Using Countable
Learn how leading brands such as Starbucks and Patagonia tell their impact stories through five Countable case studies on corporate and non-profit Impact and Advocacy.